Mazda Mobility Program Cash Bonus Incentive
Mazda USA will reimburse up to $1,000 toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles. Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes, but is not limited to, wheelchair or other lift equipment, and hand or other driving controls. The purchase and installation of equipment that costs less than the maximum $1,000 will be covered at the actual cost. The purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $1,000 will be covered up to $1,000.
Program Period is July 3, 2018– October 1, 2019.
The program is available on all new and unused 2017, 2017.5, 2018 and 2019 Mazda vehicles. Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible for the incentive.
Please note that this program is NOT eligible for Autopay, as additional documents are required. The following documents must be submitted to Mazda Program Headquarters for claim redemption:
- A legible copy from an authorized Mazda Dealer of an original mobility owner’s signed Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement for a new, unused Mazda vehicle
- A copy of the current registration or title
- A copy of the purchaser’s current driver’s license
- A copy of the Mobility Assistance Claim Form
- A legible copy of the paid invoice(s) for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle by a qualified installation provider
- A copy of the original owner of the vehicle’s physician’s statement identifying the specific reason(s) for mobility assistance
The current owner’s vehicle must be titled/registered under his or her name, which must match the name on the purchaser’s current driver’s license, or the address on the title or registration must match the address on the purchaser’s current driver’s license or other proof of residency (e.g. prior month’s utility bill in name of purchaser at current address, current property tax bill in name of purchaser at current address).
Mazda employees may provide a vehicle lease agreement from an active employee lease or a vehicle turn-in report. The vehicle must be purchased within 90 days of employee lease turn-in.
Want more information on the Mazda Mobility Program? Get started by filling out the form below.