2016 Mazda3 5-Door
Request Your Mazda3 5-Door Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2016 Mazda3 5-Door features the following trim levels:
- i Sport: Remote keyless entry, cloth-trimmed sport seats, rearview camera.
- i Touring: Automatic on/off headlights, power sliding glass moonroof, rain-sensing windshield wipers.
- i Grand Touring: Leatherette-trimmed sport seats, Bose® nine-speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® 2 and AudioPilot® 2.
- s Touring: Sport drive mode, Mazda navigation system, paddle shifters.
- s Grand Touring: LED daytime running lights, LED combination tail lights, adaptive front lighting system, perforated leather-trimmed sport seats.
2016 Mazda3 5-Door Dealer serving Los Angeles
The power to weave effortlessly through city traffic is what makes the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door an appealing hatchback. Using SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, the 2.0L four-cylinder with Variable Valve Timing and Double-Overhead Cams produces 155 horsepower and 150 lb.-ft. of torque. Fuel efficiency reaches an EPA-estimated 40 MPG on the highway and 30 MPG in the city through the SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission. Dynamic Stability Control and the Traction Control System help ensure that every ride is a smooth one. The 5 passengers can customize their cloth-trimmed sport seats through 6 manual adjustments on the driver's side and a 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback. Keep entertained through the six-speaker AM/FM audio and the Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability.
So if you are shopping for a 2016 Mazda3 5-Door in Los Angeles, then visit Galpin Mazda in Valencia and Van Nuys to test drive one today.
The Active Driving Display on the Touring and Grand Touring trims of the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door projects real-time vehicle speed, safety alerts, and turn-by-turn directions right in front of you, so you never have to take your eyes off the road. All trims have the Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio.
The halogen headlights of the 2016 Mazda3 5-door not only brighten the road ahead but merge into the body's aerodynamic lines. Daytime Running Lights keeps the hatchback visible even in sunlight. A rear roof spoiler adds a touch of racing style.